Saturday, May 14, 2011

a Whisper


Again, everyday its whispering in my heart
Again, its try to turn me out
The whispering is a nice sound
The whispering is more colorful than the rainbow
but, Its greedy

If this word doesn't exist
laa hawlaa wa laa quwwata illa billah..
Easily its slave me
But leave me at the time of truth
And sadness will remains..

Why its so easy to me doing something that opposite to heart
I feel so dirty 
Forgive me..

a Thousand time i look forward
that make sence i different that from backward
but deep inside heart, it bring me to strang place
that i do not afford to say where is forward and where the backward
even above and below
i walk without leg
seeing without eyes
hear without ears

This rope beautiful and strong
This close distance feel so far
as blocked by
seven mountain
seven ocean
seven layer of earth
seven layer of sky

Again, its appear a way
Again, the deep inside heart
Give me 26:78

0 comments:

Post a Comment